Come experience beauty...

Laguna Beach is Southern California's premier seaside destination, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego. A year-round retreat for art lovers, nature enthusiasts and beach goers, Laguna Beach features seven miles of soft sand and surf.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5 Star Water Quality



Living in Southern California when I think of Summer, I instantly envision my kids running along the beach giggling and smiling…building sand castles…digging for sand crabs…looking for seashells…and of course splashing in the cool waters of the Pacific. But like all Moms I get concerned about what might be in that water my kids are playing in.

Then this week I read a wonderful story informing me of just how clean one of our great Southern California beaches is…Laguna Beach. The water quality for Laguna Beach was given a five star rating by the Natural Resources Defense Council. Did I mention that this was out of 5 possible stars? Yes, Laguna Beach received the highest water quality rating.

So fear not Moms, Dads, surfers, and all lovers of the Pacific, the waters of Laguna Beach are rated the cleanest in The OC by those in the know. You and your loved ones can wiggle your toes, dig for sand crabs, catch a wave, or swim to your heart’s content. So take advantage of this sunny weather and bring your family down to Laguna Beach!


By Anne-Marie S.


No comments:

Post a Comment